- A federal agency needed to identify strategic capabilities to support the agency business priorities.
- Additionally, the agency needed to identify technology solutions that leverage commodity IT, cloud solutions, and shared services concepts to provide the most efficient and effective IT services.
- Designed 4-6 week SPRINT sessions focusing on collaboration and analysis on the critical areas of improvement in technology, people, and process.
- Identified agency-wide key business and IT stakeholders.
- Validated inventory of projects, systems, technologies, and spending (investment/budget) that support strategic business capabilities.
- Presented analysis and findings of the current environment.
- Presented recommendations for future concept of operations to the stakeholders for validation and feedback.
- Formulated key recommendations for agency investment review board decisions.
“I have for the last several years had the pleasure to work with the team at NISH Consulting Inc. The team is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance and provide informed, pragmatic support and guidance.” Federal Agency Program Manager
Our business and technical analytical services, coupled with strategic perspective resulted in our client achieving the following results:
- Defined agency-wide strategic capabilities to support the agency business needs.
- Established the Sprint methodology to conduct integrated assessments of investments, programs, and projects.
- Institutionalized enterprise architecture and portfolio based analytical framework to make data driven decisions.
- Establish an agency-wide governance process and structure to effectively manage IT investment decisions.