We develop business-driven EAs – rooted in the organization’s mission, operations, and customers – to solve specific IT and business problems. We have extensive experience using Federal Segment Architecture Methodology (FSAM), Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Reference Models, Zachman’s framework, The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), and other industry best practices. NISH has extensive experience in helping clients with developing a better.
- EA Program Management Office (PMO) support
- EA and IT governance process development and support
- EA alignment with FEA Reference Models
- EA Program assessment using GAO EA Management Maturity Framework (EAMMF)
- EA Repository development and maintenance
- Enterprise Architecture development
- Integration of EA process with Strategic Planning, Performance Management Process (PMP), Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).